Monday, February 22, 2016

Hermana Peck shot by an arrow in LuLaRoe dress with arrow designs.



Wow, there is like no time today and today I actually have so much to say! But I am so grateful for all the amazing emails I get from so many people that I love! Y'all are the best for still writing. Anyway, this week was packed and so amazing. I will keep it really brief though. 

Sad news though on Tuesday, I never talked about them much in emails, but the Bolt family moved from our ward this week. It was so sad! My first transfer in Pampa I moved them into their apartment, and now my last they had to leave. It broke my heart having to send them off, they were such an amazing part of my mission and we're definitely a big reason of why I came to Pampa! It was so cool how they were here basically the same time I was. The Lord works in really amazing ways y'all!

Then, amazing things happened with the work. So, a few weeks back, I saw some people outside a house doing yard work, and even though it was a little stalker-ish in they way we approached it, we parked our car, got out and asked if we could help...and they let us! A little later, we asked if we could teach them, and they accepted. This week we taught the mom and her 2 daughters and it was amazing! They were so open and I am so pumped to work with them more! The Lord truly blessed us when we follow His direction, especially when it is waaaayy out of our comfort zone! And also, there is this amazing less active couple we have been helping since I got to pampa. Pam, the wife has done so well!! She went with us to the temple last transfer and this week she came with us to a lesson!! Oh myyy it was so amazing! She is just flourishing and her husband is coming along too! I love seeing them come back to their peace and happiness they once knew, and now watching her share it with others too! The Lord is so smart. He has us all just help each other, and it helps us too....His plan is perfect!

Friday we had our Mission Leadership Conference in Lubbock. It was amazing. I know I say this all the time, but I am blessed to have such amazing leaders! They are inspired and love us so much. I just beam with excitement as I listen and participate in the plans they have for the work in the Texas Lubbock Mission. I'm just sad I don't get to stay....it's getting so good!! 

I also got to see Sister Wilkins when I was there! Pray for her heath please, the poor girl is going through so much right now. It was just such a happy day at MLC and then of course I had to ball my eyes out at the end when they had me share my departing testimony...again! There were like 6 of us who shared them, and I was the only one who cried...so awkward, but I've accepted that I am a total crier! This gospel is just too amazing to not cry about it!

Wow, I have so much more, but I am out of time. I love you all and I love this work!
Have a a wonderful week!!
Love, Hermana Peck

Bye to the Bolts!  
Historical Sites of Pampaland! 
Saddest day ever... 
The missionaries I came to the field with at MLC 
Happy days with sis wilk!
Love my compa at the temple after MLC 
More compa temple pictures! 
We went to the bishop youth discussion last night 
and talked about preparing for missions.
I had waayyy too much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love reading about your life! It looks like you are so in love with your life and really do have fun doing what you do! Wish you all the best

    ReplyDelete